Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I have put our tree out of its misery for this year. It was constantly and consistently disturbed by a certain 2 year old. As soon as my attention was elsewhere, he was pulling off ornaments, beads, etc. He even thought it was fun to throw his football into the branches! I didn't get a picture of that, because at the time, I did NOT think it was funny, or cute. But, below are a few of his attempts at decorating.



Puzzle pieces are great for Christmas decorating, didn't you know?


Also, sippy cups make delightful ornaments.


We'll try again next year, I suppose. It will be much easier when he's 3... Right?

Happy New Year Everyone!
Cindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up.

Jody Proper said...

You were serious about Matthew not leaving the tree alone! Silly boy!

It cracked me up too :)

Hummel Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love it!