Friday, December 19, 2008

I tried.

Really, I did! I had every intention of snapping a photo of Matthew and mailing out picture Christmas cards.


Our first attempt. Matthew was fairly cooperative, but they all turned out blurry.








There were many attempts in between, but this was my final attempt. I was GOING to get a picture, no matter what! Matthew was in a great mood and I was able to convince him (usually) to do what I wanted him to do.

Standing up clearly was not working, so I thought we'd try sitting.

I can be a little thick sometimes. FINALLY I wised up and turned the flash off completely.

Still blurry, but the best I could do. Sorry there are no cards this year, but Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Blurry or not, he is a cutie! Not that I'm biased or anything. Cindy, I love that you're doing this blog. You've come a long way since his initial screening and diagnosis days! It will be neat to watch his progress and celebrate with you. Love you lots!

Jody Proper said...

I feel your pain......I had to chuckle with all the closed eyes but yes he's still a QT!!!! We enjoy your blog too even though Avery asks a million times "who's that?" over and over.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! I laughed out loud reading this. I had some of the same struggles with Chloe.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing as I type this. It's something I would do, after 7 pics another "light" goes on! that was great. I love you guys!

Hummel Family said...

How cute! What a fun post to read. :)

Tammy Lynn said...

I laughed out loud too. The pictures may not be perfect, but they are priceless!